I am currently offering a customized Music Studio with custom built Broadband Bass Traps, Sound Absorber Panels, Gobos, for room sized W3m x L4m x H2.4 approximately.
This custom music studio aims to provide a better environment for the “home musician” or who else is in need of a proper acoustic treatment to record, produce, mix and master music or simply for a better listening or gaming environment.
Here is what is included in the package:
- Room Analysis Service:
It includes room measurement, RT60, Real Time Analyser, Fast Fourier Transform, Room Standing waves and modes analyser, Spectrum Balance and speaker placement. An analytic report will be sent via email once the data is collected from your room.
I will give you the best advice to transform your room in a professional music studio.
- Assorted Custom Broadband Bass Traps Polyester 32kg/m3
Corner Traps two 240x60cm
Front Wall/Front Dihedral Corner four 120×60
Side Walls two 120×120
Back Wall one 195×131 60kg/m3 density Standing Trap with wheels
- Room Stracture to hang traps
- Delivery and Handling
- All room setup and traps placement
- You can upgrade or downgrade the number of traps if you like
- Non-toxic, itch free, non allergenic, non-combustible fibres, made in Australia for Australian conditions
- Sound absorption results tested in accordance with AS/ISO 354-2006 and NRC rated in accordance with ASTM C423-90A
- Building Code of Australia (BCA) and National Construction Code (NCC) compliant
- Broadband frequency absorption
If you require a higher density like 48,60, or even 80kg/m3 please enquire for a quote. I also provide custom jobs and designs to suit your needs. All traps come with 12 months warranty against defects and can be made standing or wheel enhanced if you wish.
If you are worriyng about changing house or relocate don’t, everything is easily dismantable.
Bass absorption is the foundation for a tight, balanced sound in every domestic sized media room, mixing room, mastering room, hi-fi listening room or home cinema.
Proper acoustic treatment can transform a muddy sounding room, having poor midrange definition and erratic bass response, into one that sounds clear and tight, and is a pleasure to work and listen in. Without effective acoustic treatment, it is difficult to hear what you’re doing, making you work much harder to create a good mix. In an untreated room, poor acoustics can make the sound less clear, harder to localize, and with an uneven frequency response.