Out Of Odds Mixing & Mastering provides a professional quality service at an affordable price. My service is flexible and includes features that most other studios will charge extra for. I cater for artists and bands of any genre and skill level. No matter what point in your musical career you are at or the quality of your work, I will endeavour to get the best out of you and your songs. I will work closely with you via email or other forms of online communication to get the song to sound the way you want it to.
MIXING & MASTERING SERVICES:
- Single Stereo Master Service – You provide the best quality stereo file e.g. 24bit WAV of the entire song. I take that and perform the mastering process and provide a single stereo file back to you.
- Multiple Stem Mastering Service – This is where you decide to output several files based on groups of tracks e.g. Vocals, Bass, Instruments, and Drums. Each of these files should contain all the appropriate effects, reverb, delays etc. These files will then be combined in the mastering session to provide a single stereo file of the entire song.
- Mixing Service – The mixing service process consists of taking individual instrument and vocal tracks and combining them to form a professional sounding song. It includes the use of volume, EQ, compression to allow each instrument and vocal to shine whilst still fitting as one. Effects, panning, spread/width adjustment and automation are used to create excitement and further enhance an already great song. Some examples of effects used are reverbs, delays, distortions, modulations, stutters, auto-filters, vocoder and AutoTune to name a few.
What you will get:
- 16Bit 44.100Hz WAV File CD Format
- 24Bit 48.000Hz WAV File If you need to burn to DVD or perhaps have vinyl pressed.
- 320k MP3 File Format
- Audio Format for iTunes. Audio is trans-coded differently hence require the use of True Peak Limiter diversely, leaving different amount of headroom to prevent any clipping from occurring due to the noise added during encoding process.
- Text/ISRC Encoding.