I’m currently offering my expertise in making Bass Traps, Sound Absorbers, Gobos, Isolation Baffles.
Soundproofing Specialist ABN 24 164 312 602.
- Standard Frame with Polyester 32kg/m3 density – The standard frame is a light construction optimised to hang the panels on a structure or wall very easily. Overall depth is around 10cm. Spacers or hooks can be mounted depending on panel placement.
- Vintage Frame with Polyester 32kg/m3 – The vintage frame traps have the wood structure all around the panel, making it very solid and a bit heavier than the standard trap. Overall depth is around 10cm. Spacers or hooks can be mounted depending on panel placement.
- Massive Standing Traps, Gobos, Isolation Baffles – This Traps have a vintage style frame and have a depth around 15cm. They have a double layer of polyester glasswool to maximise absorption. They are made standing but you can upgrade them with wheels for a small fee if you like. They are perfect for home music studios, recording studios as gobos or isolation baffles, offices, theaters and so on. Some possible uses include the treatment of recording and mixing areas for unwanted reverb, or to separate two or more musicians so they may play in the same room at the same time whilst being mic’d separately.
Please inquire about stock availability, sometimes a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) is required.
If you require a higher density like 48,60, or even 80kg/m3 for heavier absorption please enquire for a quote.
I also provide custom jobs and designs to suit your needs.
All traps come with 3 months worranty and can be made standing or wheel enhanced if you wish.
- non toxic, itch free, non allergenic, non-combustible fibres, made in Australia for Australian conditions
- Sound absorption results tested in accordance with AS/ISO 354-2006 and NRC rated in accordance with ASTM C423-90A
Building Code of Australia (BCA) and National Construction Code (NCC) compliant
- Broadband frequency absorption
Best points where you can place this Bass Trap are: corners, ceiling, first reflection points like side walls, behind your monitors or back wall.
Music studio acoustic treatment is the amazing result of acoustical engineering designed to dampen and diffuse sound waves inside of a room to minimize constructive and deconstructive interference, thereby increasing the clarity of the mental imaging of the sound field.
Without proper acoustic treatment in your room, you’ll be experiencing the following problems:
- Standing Waves
- Modal Ringing
- Reverb Times
The goal of solving all of these issues is to provide clarity in the stereo imaging when listening and isolation of the source when recording.